In honor of Apple’s new iPhone announcement today shop Carrie Lyman Designs with FREE Worldwide Shipping + $5 OFF All Phone Cases on Society6 thru September 14, 2014. SHOP NOW
A little Halston Heritage illustration to get New York Fashion Week started.
Happy Labor Day! Hope you are all relaxing on your long weekend. As everyone breaks out their white outfits and summer sundresses for the last time until next spring it’s a great time to look forward in anticipation of Fall. I am excited for Fall boots and jackets, Thanksgiving with my family and moving to a new apartment in a new part of the city!
What are you guys looking forward to this Fall?
Follow me on Instagram
Hi guys! Just wanted to post a few photos from my day at the Saratoga race track this past weekend. It’s a great way to spend the day if you are upstate. You can bring your own food, drink and chairs and set up a picnic on the back lawn, watch the horses prep for their race in the paddock and then watch the races trackside.
Cooperstown, NY is probably best known for the Baseball Hall of Fame but my favorite part of Cooperstown is Sunday Brunch at the Otesaga. Every Sunday in the summer you can have brunch buffet and then spend the afternoon sitting on the back porch rocking chairs overlooking Otsego Lake.
This was a perfect day in City Hall Park and a great day to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I am loving jumpsuits, they’re so easy to wear and I love this one because of the open halter back!
Photography by Nicole Collins
Wishing I was here in Santorini today.
1. LONGCHAMP LE PLIAGE EXPANDABLE TRAVEL DUFFLE TOTE – This bag is lightweight and it expands in case you go a little overboard on the shopping!
2. ORLA KIELY LAMINATED FLOWER WEEKENDER – I always love a good print, luggage shouldn’t always have to be plain!
3. L.L.BEAN BOAT AND TOTE BAG – The L.L.Bean boat tote is an absolute staple item, you can customize your tote size, handle length, zip-top, color and have it monogrammed.
4. EVERLANE THE TWILL WEEKENDER – I’ve always loved their brand and how simple they keep their designs.
5. BRIC’S X-BAG 22″ DUFFLE – Bric’s luggage is my favorite and I love this duffle because it folds down into a small pouch.
This past Saturday I went to see the Jeff Koons retrospective at the Whitney Museum. I actually haven’t visited the Whitney since I was in high school and came to NYC for a class field trip so I was excited to go. Although Koons expressed himself through multiple dimensions and materials, my favorite pieces are his polished stainless steel sculptures.
The line is long but if you buy your tickets online you can head to the front of the line where there is a much shorter will call line. You can find more information and buy tickets here.